Opening hours and tickets
Thursday to Sunday
11:00 am–5:00 pm
• Adult: 120 NOK
• Student & Senior: 90 NOK
• Children (12-18 y/o): 50 NOK
• Children under 12 y/o: Free
• Family: 240 NOK
(2 adults/x children under 18)
• Sponsors: Free
• Oslo Pass
• You buy your entry ticket at the Nobel Peace Center
• Oslo Pass can be bought in the reception
• The museum is wheelchair accessible
• Jackets, purses and valuable items can be stored and locked away during your visit through the Nobel Peace Shop
• Animals are not allowed
NOBEL PEACE SHOP
At the Nobel Peace Center museum shop, we offer the important goods sure to inspire and engage small and big changes for a more peaceful world.
Opening hours: Thursday–Sunday 11:00–17:00
Shop Manager: Caroline Thiis-Messel
Tel.: +47 97758786
At the Nobel Peace Center children under 12 years always enjoy free entry. Children between 12 and 16 are only 50 NOK.
Every Friday at noon (May - October), the Nobel Peace Center will release a peace dove together with “The good news of the week.”
The dove is released from a window at the Nobel Peace Center, situated on the City Hall Square. As the dove crosses the square, the John Lennon song Give Peace a Chance will play from the bell towers.