Diviations in opening hours, health- and security information
A SAFE PLACE TO BE
Nobel Peace Center wants to be a safe place for you to visit. We follow the guidelines given by the Norwegian Health Authorities and the Museum Federation. To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff we introduce the following measures:
- Strollers, backpacks, large handbags and umbrellas are unfortunately not permitted in the museum. It is advised to bring baby carriers.
- The cloakroom is closed, and we are unable to store any luggage or large objects during your visit
- We do not accept cash and recommend contactless payment methods
- A maximum of 15 persons allowed in the shop at the same time
- Some waiting is to be expected in some of our exhibits.
- Our guided tours allow a maximum of 5 participants. Participants must registere to enable transmission control. You must register in the entrance hall 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly. We will provide hand sanitizers at the entrance and other public areas, along with frequent cleaning and disinfection of all our public areas.
- Show consideration and keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to other visitors and our staff.
- We encourage our visitors not to use public transport and find alternative means of transport. We recommend City Bikes or scooters. In addition, there are numerous parking garages nearby.
If you have any questions, please contact our information desk email@example.com / +47 48 30 10 00.