Tourist in your own city
17 April 2016 09.30–18.00
What is better than being a tourist in your own city a Sunday in April. Get your free Oslo Pass outside the City Hall and visit us for free.
The Nobel Peace Center opens at 09.30, and offer activities for the whole family.
- Guided tours in English and Norwegian every full hour from 10.00 to 17.00
- Fred walks around and greets the children between 12.00 and 16.00
- Make your own body jewelry with picture of a Peace Prize laureate
- Peace buns and tunisian dishes are on the menu at our café Alfred
- Good offers in our museum shop
Join our Facebook-event for the day
Tourist in your own city happens a Sunday every year, and the goal is to make the people of Oslo more familiar with the it’s attractions. The day is organised by the City of Oslo and VisitOSLO in collaboration with Oslo’s museums, attractions and the transportation company Ruter.
Use this opportunity to visit the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize Exhibition, our most recent exhibition about the life as a refugee seen through the eyes of children, and the photo exhibition Targets. All children is welcome to try our activity booklet and our new activity trail for children: Fred & Toca Loca speak out.