Oslo Culture Night
16 September 2016 18.00â€“23.00
16 September it is finally time for one of the highlights of autumn, Oslo Culture Night. This Friday night, you can discover and explore the wide variety of the capital’s cultural offer. And all for free!
- Expression wall: Write, draw or tag whatâ€™s on your mind
- Do you have something you want to say? Open microphone / speakers corner
- Do you need to shout out? We have a megaphone!
- A 60-meter-long artwork in 30 minutes. Outdoor tour of the free speech heroes at19:00 20.00 and 21.00 (in English)
- Speed date with Ossietzky: 15 minute tour of the exhibition The dangerous prize at 19.30, 20.30 and 21.30 (in English)
- Performance curated by PAO at 21.45 – Performance Art Oslo
- Discount quiz in our shop
- Night snacks at Alfred
- The exhibitions are open all night
Oslo culture night is an annual tradition arranged by the City of Oslo, this year for the 12th time.
Enjoy the city!