The Nobel Peace Center’s governing board is appointed by the Nobel Foundation on the recommendation of the Norwegian Nobel Committee.
The Nobel Peace Center’s board currently comprises:
- Olav Njølstad (chair), Director at the Norwegian Nobel Institute
- Siri Hatlen (deputy chair), Chair of Entra and the Norwegian Board of Technology
- Olav Aaraas, Director at Norsk Folkemuseum
- Lotta Wristel, CFO, Nobel Foundation, Nobel Media and Nobel Group Interest
- Anne Enger, former member of Parliament and government, County Governor.